Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We are OPEN and our outdoor spaces are here to enjoy.
For many, our Gardens can be a valuable sanctuary and a welcome distraction. We have many outdoor spaces to enjoy fresh air to explore, and quiet nooks for reflection.
If you’re planning a visit, please follow the Government’s social isolation and distancing advice, and if you’re unwell and displaying flu-like symptoms stay at home.
Our priority is protecting our vulnerable community members, and the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, volunteers, and the broader community so we have put a number of measures in place:
- Programs: All events, programs, guided tours, plant sales, educational activities and school excursions are on hold until further notice. If you have purchased tickets to one of our programs, you will receive an email a few days prior to the event confirming the cancellation and refunds will be issued.
- Gatherings and parties: While we welcome visitors, gatherings and parties are only permitted if they are in line with current government advice. Our BBQs are not operational at this time.
- Weddings: If you have a wedding booking, we will email you with further information. We are taking tentative bookings only for future wedding ceremonies.
- Food vendors: Garden Grounds Café in the Botanic Garden is open. For opening hours at Mt Keira Lookout Kiosk, please contact the outlet directly.
- Office: Our office is closed to the public. We are here to help and you can call us on (02) 4227 7854, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or explore our website for further information.
- Volunteering: All volunteer activities are suspended.
We will continue to closely monitor and respond to Government health advice in this rapidly changing environment. We will provide updated information on our website and via our social media channels.
For more information on changes to other Council services visit:
Thank you for your patience during this time.