NOTICE: We can only accommodate small gatherings which meet NSW Health Guidelines. If you’re displaying any flu-like symptoms please do not visit the Garden.
Private parties and gatherings can also be held throughout the Garden without a booking but we ask that you abide by the following conditions:
- No alcohol on site
- No vehicles may enter the site
- No party decorations like streamers or balloons be attached to structures or trees
- No jumping castles
- No BBQs. We have two free push button BBQs located near the playground you may use. We request that you do not monopolise these BBQs so other visitors may use them also
- Do not interrupt any pre-booked weddings or events within the Garden - please refer to our event calendar
You may bring the following items on site for your party:
- Tables and chairs
- Pop-up shade shelters no larger than 3 metres2 (no tent pegs, weights must be used to secure the shelter)
Entry into the Garden is free.