- In this rapidly changing situation, we are currently only accepting tentative bookings for future weddings.
- If you already have a booking with us, you will recieve an email from us with further information.
- We can only accommodate small gatherings which meet NSW Health Guidelines. If you’re displaying any flu-like symptoms please do not visit the Garden.
The Wollongong Botanic Garden is a great choice if you’re looking for an outdoor setting for your wedding or naming ceremony.
On the 'Booking Information and Application Form' you’ll find a rundown of different areas within the Garden which are suitable for ceremonies together with descriptions and maximum number of guests these areas hold.
You are, however, welcome to choose any area that is not listed. You just need to clearly explain where it is on the application form.
For Rose Garden weddings we can take away the hassle of organising your big day by providing the option of 30 chairs, a signing table with white cloth and a red carpet for an extra fee.
Booking your ceremony
To request a booking, please complete and return the booking form.
All the details of how to book, including locations and costs can be found on the booking form.
The Garden provides many beautiful locations for wedding photography.
Bookings are not required and there are no fees for wedding photography. We just ask that you abide by the following conditions:
- No alcohol on site
- No vehicles may enter the site. The wedding party may be dropped off at the main entrance but the driver must find parking in a defined car space or on-street
- No throwing of confetti, rice, petals, etc.
- Do not interrupt any pre-booked weddings within the Garden
Entry into the Garden is free.