1. Select your program activities from:
2. Email us with
- three suitable excursion dates (at least two months notice required) - Tuesdays and Wednesdays preferable if student numbers exceed 50
- your choice of two subject sessions
- student numbers (minimum 15)
- school contact information (address, phone, fax and email)
3. Once confirmed, you will receive your booking confirmation letter, a risk assessment, contact details 'in case it rains' on the excursion day and a Garden map.
Cost and Payments
Cost: $13.50 per student per day includes two activities
We can either invoice your educational facility when making a booking or you can pay with cheque on the day of excursion. Please confirm student numbers with Garden staff when you arrive.
Please meet at the Discovery Centre, located at the north eastern corner of Wollongong Botanic Garden.
Buses can drop students off at either the bus bay located at the University of Wollongong on Northfields Avenue or at our Murphys Avenue car park.
If your activity is being held at one of the Garden Annexes, such as Mt Keira or Puckey’s Estate, please meet at the designated located specified on your booking confirmation.
We have a minimal waste policy and ask that packaging of food items brought to the Garden are minimised.
Most activities can still be undertaken if light rain persists. In this case please make sure students, teachers and accompanying parents wear appropriate wet weather clothes and shoes.
Please call us on the excursion day to discuss whether the program can continue or if an alternate date needs to be scheduled. Thank you.